Do you feel that you need to unwind and regain a sense of inner peace? Then this is the place for you: Studies show that staying in a glass cabin, sealed off from the distractions and annoyances of neighbours and vehicles, lowers blood pressure and heart rate, which contributes to decreasing feelings of stress and improvements to creativity – amazing, isn’t it?
Leave your everyday life and its stresses behind, check in to your Glass Cabin at Eriksson Cottage, and enjoy the short stroll to your relaxing accommodation. One Glass Cabin is placed in middle of the forest and surrounded by pines, the other on a low hill by the lake, 150 metres from the beach. The Glass Cabins at Erikson Cottage were designed by the architect Jeanna Berger, who also designed the original glass cabins for the 72-hour cabin project in Dalsland, Sweden. Next to the Glass Cabins are an outside lavatory and open-air kitchen, which were designed in the same style.
Guests in our Glass Cabins sleep comfortably in a large double bed with down duvets, and there is a small gas heater is on hand for those cooler evenings. How you choose to spend your time at Eriksson Cottage is entirely up to you; you could take in the view from the stairs of one of the Glass Cabins with a book or, if you prefer a more active approach, this package gives you free access to our kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. If you want to enjoy a hot tub in the evening this can be arranged at an additional cost; for more activities, see here.
- Coffee and cinnamon bun on arrival at the Farm Bakery
- Two breakfast baskets delivered to your Glass Cabin
- Two dinners (beverages not included)
- Two nights in one of our unique Glass Cabins – sheets, towels and soap are included
- Open-air cooking is possible at the Glass Cabin (all utensils provided)
- Coffee and tea at the Glass Cabin
- Access to shower and dressing room at the Farm Bakery
- Loan of stand-up paddleboards and kayaks
- Cleaning after check-out included
- Check-in at 2 pm and check-out at 11 noon
If you arrive by train to the train station Hestra or Limmared we pick you up and bring you back. Total cost SEK 500.