Glass Cabin Sjön (Lake) – our newest addition for you who want to put extra gold touch on your stay – here you both have the glasshouse and a private sauna with lake view!
In the glass cabin Sjön you stay only 30 meters from the water and enjoy the shifts of the water from mirror-bright to the more dramatic weather days when the waves roar and the wind makes the treetops sway. We dare to guarantee that your sleep will be good after a relaxing moment in the private sauna and an invigorating bath in the beautiful Lagmanshagasjön.The bed is made with warm duvets and soft linen sheets. Textiles from Spira of Sweden that goes in harmony with nature.
In the beautiful outdoor kitchen you will find everything you need for a beautifully set dinner. Trine Lise, our popular ceramicist, has turned cups, saucers and bowls, this time in a warm moss green tone. In addition to the ceramics, there are also glasses and silver cutlery. Pots and pans and a gas kitchen are available.
The package includes:
- Three breakfasts delivered to your Glass Cabin
- Three dinners (beverages not included) served at the Glass Cabin or at the Farm Bakery.
- Bedsheets, towels and soap.
- Open-air cooking is possible at the Glass Cabin (all utensils provided)
- Coffee and tea at the Glass Cabin
- Access to shower and dressing room at the Farm Bakery
- Loan of stand-up paddleboards and kayaks
- Cleaning after check-out included
- Check-in at 2 pm and check-out at 11 noon
- Dogs are most welcome, but not in the bed.