Glass Cabin 24-hour package
This package is perfect for you if you want to have a brief taste of staying in one of our Glass Cabins. A 24-hour stay will give you a pleasant and relaxing experience, and we firmly believe that you will want to come back – perhaps even to treat yourself to the luxury of a 72-hour stay. We recommend watching the film that presents the 72-hour cabin research project.
In the Glass Cabins, our guests sleep comfortably in large double beds with down duvets. You can brew a cup of coffee, sit on the stairs, and enjoy the tranquillity – or, if you prefer, take a long walk in the picturesque nature surrounding the cabin. The great thing is that the activities and how you choose to spend your days are entirely up to you. If you want to enjoy a hot tub in the evening this can be arranged at an additional cost; for more activities, see here.
The package includes:
- Coffee and cinnamon bun on arrival at the Farm Bakery
- Breakfast in the Farm Bakery, or a breakfast basket delivered to your Glass Cabin
- One night’s stay in one of our unique Glass Cabins – sheets, towels, and soap are included
- Open-air cooking is possible at the Glass Cabin (all utensils provided)
- Coffee and tea at the Glass Cabin
- Access to shower and dressing room at the Farm Bakery
- Cleaning after check-out included
- Check-in at 2 pm and check-out at 11 noon
On September 30, we will close the glass houses for the season and open on May 1, 2022. We have opened the booking for 2022!